This guide will show you how to use an SSH client to connect to a server.
SSH allows you to manage your account/servers.
For Windows users
- Download and install Putty https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/latest.html
- Open the Putty application
- Enter your server's hostname and press Open
- Enter username (typically root) and your password
- Perform desired commands
For MacOS users
- Launch Terminal using Spotlight
- Type 'ssh [email protected]' (typically root is your username)
- Perform desired commands.